For the PayTomorrow integration to work it requires the installation of two things:
- The PayTomorrow Application
- The PayTomorrow Gateway
To be able to use PayTomorrow as a Payment gateway please make sure that the customer can only checkout with email. To do that, go to
Settings -> Checkout and select customer can only check out using email:
1. Installing PayTomorrow Application
To install the app you need to copy and paste the installation URL with the host name of your website:
Copy and paste this url into your browser an replace the YOUR-HOSTNAME, with your website's hostname:
2. Installing the PayTomorrow Gateway
- Open the link in a new window to initiate the PayTomorrow Gateway installation
- After installing the payment gateway please go to
settings -> payment provider -> Alternative payment methodsfind PayTomorrow and manage it
Enable test for testing purposes. NOTE: we advise you to do some testing before launching.
Get the Shopify username and Api signature:
- Login to your PayTomorrow merchant login
- Click the Resources button and your will find the Api signature and a form to generate your Shopify Username.
3. Monthly Price Estimator (MPE)
- Appends PayTomorrow's estimated monthly price to the desired CSS selector and adds an iframe that will be displayed when a user clicks on the monthly price
- To activate the MPE please go to
Apps -> PayTomorrow -> Monthly Price Estimator
- NOTE: You have to gey you Public Id from PayTomorrow dashboard or contact support
- For more details about Monthly Price Estimator you can check MPE section in documentation under Marketing Tools
- Please don't test anything before completing the process.
- Please do some testing before going to production.
4. Processing transactions in Shopify
When a customer completes a checkout with PayTomorrow as the payment method.
PayTomorrow authorizes a charge for the amount of the order. The charge enters as Ready For Settle Status in PayTomorrow Dashboard.
After PayTomorrow authorizes a charge, you can perform the following actions on it in Shopify:
After clicking on capture you will see:
Capturing a charge does the following:
-Begins the customer's billing cycle -Triggers the transfer process of funds from PayTomorrow to the merchant
Merchants should capture a charge after fulfilling the order.
If you haven't yet captured a charge, you can cancel its authorization by voiding it (cancelling the order).
If you've already captured a charge, you can reverse it and refund the amount. Please note that we don't accept partial refund the amount should be the full amount of the order.