GET Request for getting the application status. It responds with a json containing the status code and the status' description.
Application Status Codes
- Z: Verifying Customer. Customer is going through our fraud prevention and info verification.
- P: Pending. Application has just been created (more common in Brick and Mortar applications).
- R: PreApproved. Application has partially gone through our underwriting and is a good candidate (more common in Brick and Mortar applications).
- A: Approved. Customer has passed our underwriting and is ready to choose an offer, sign the agreement and make a down payment.
- W: Waiting for Review. Customer has entered information that requires extra validation.
- S: Ready for Settle. Application is final and the order is waiting to be shipped.
- C: Funded. Application is final, the order has been shipped and we have initiated the funding.
- X: Data Mismatch. Customer's information mismatches what we have on file.
- T: Refunded. Application has been refunded, and the order should be cancelled or returned.
- U: Declined. The consumer has not passed our underwriting.
- O: Cancelled. The application has been cancelled.
- L: Funded by Lender (for third party lender integrations).
- M: Waiting for Final Lender Approval (for third party lender integrations).
Authorization: Bearer theacces-toke-naaa-aaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaa // The access token
Success Response Example
"message": "Verifying Customer"