You can download the Plugin from https://bitbucket.org/paytomorrow/pt-magento-2-plugin/downloads/pt-magento-2-plugin.zip
Extract the file and copy the contents of the file into the
Run following commands from your Magento_HOME installation directory:
bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Paytomorrow_Paytomorrow
This will enable PayTomorrow Plugin and flush the cache for magento
Activating the module
- Go to the magento admin backoffice
- At the top, go to System > Configuration
- On the left, go to Sales > Payment Methods
- If PayTomorrow does not show up: execute the terminal commands.
- On the left, go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- Under PayTomorrow:
- Set Enabled to YES
- Fill in Merchant ID
- Fill in username
- Fill in password
- Fill in signature
PayTomorrow API credentials
You can find your API credential under resource tab in your Paytomorrow merchant DashBoard .
Switching to production
- Go to the admin backoffice
- At the top, go to
Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
Paytomorrow, fill in the production URL, and switch the Platform dropdown from staging to production.
Note that after this change, you should no longer use the test personae you used for testing, and all requests go to our production platform.
- Configure the postback url in the Paytomorrow portal as /paytomorrow/paytomorrow/notification prefixed with your domain